You can book moments of true happiness...
Relaxation and adventure at 1150 metres altitude.
Plenty of wood, subtle luxury and delightful details in our 15 luxuriously furnished Alm rooms offer all the comfort you need for an unforgettable stay.
Natural materials such as natural stone, handwoven traditional linen, cosy duvets, glass, larch wood, shingles and old wood from mountain huts and farms help shape the unique atmosphere. A rustic wooden staircase leads right to the children’s snug beds, which offer them a chance to get a really good night’s sleep under the wooden ceiling.
Every Alm room is unique, and has its own story to tell.
All our Alm rooms are equipped with:
- Flatscreen TV
- WiFi internet access
- Balcony with seating
- Special Alm bathroom with glass shower, toilet, stone sink and hairdryer
- Genuine wooden floor with pure wool carpet
- Cuddly blankets
- All sleeping arrangements have NOX BROTHERS high quality mattresses and bedding
- Genuine wooden bed made by a carpenter
- Natural stone
- Traditional linen
- Basket of juicy apples
- Refreshing mineral water in the whole hotel
All our guests receive the Hochkönig Card free to use throughout their stay on the day of their arrival.